Sunday, January 19, 2014

1/52



a portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2014 via practisingsimplicity.com

They : as we go the full circle of a year, we find ourselves back at the same playground as this time last year, longer limbed but with the same love of water and sand.

After stepping away from this space for the last few weeks there has been much pondering. About the year just gone, the year ahead and just surviving the day to day of school holidays (it never bodes well when your child wants to go back to school and there are still five weeks to go). 

I finally decided to go ahead with another  year of this wonderful project, although it is possible that only my girl is happy to be photographed in the months ahead. The photos are likely to remain amateur but the memories and moments captured will always be golden. Regular blogging will resume shortly, once I catch up. 





4 comments:

  1. Lovely to hear from you again! We often find ourselves at the same spots exactly a year later, too. Funny how that happens. So glad you are going to keep blogging for now and we will happily accept any photos you can send our way! Hope your summer continues to be golden right through to autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Great to have you back, I have been missing your posts and wondered where you were and if you were ok, so I was very glad to see a post from you. Hope that you are having a great summer. Looking forward to reading lots more from you this year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year lovely! That playground is fantastic, my boys would be in water heaven! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you pop up in my feed!
    Quite frankly I would love to join Lion Girl in that tub…I am melting in this heat!
    I hope 2014 is off to a good start for you all.

    ReplyDelete