Monday, February 3, 2014

5/52


a portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2014 - inspired by Jodi

He : asked if he could dig out the overgrown garden bed underneath his bedroom window. A short while later with hacked up plants strewn around the yard he announced that he was having MAN- FUN and could I please bring him some refreshments. Yes, those were his EXACT words. (makes me think of Bear Grylls having tea with the Famous Five ) 

She : started prep this week and has settled very well so far. This was the trial run on the weekend before school started as she was so excited to try her full uniform on. For the real day the uniform was ironed and the hair was (miraculously) in plaits. 



2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the man fun and your description of Bear Grylls meeting the famous five! I bet that it was every bit as exciting as meeting either of them to the young man concerned! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha…man fun…I love it. I love it when my men have fun together…as it leaves me free to have some mom fun!

    ReplyDelete