Saturday, March 15, 2014

10/52


a portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013 inspired by Jodi


He : is sampling the hideous concoction he whipped up in Potions class at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Let me just say that combining gruesome food items is a big hit for eight year old boys at a  birthday party.

She : was Dobbie the house elf, with various outfits and her own foul contribution of flobberworm mucus and ash winder eggs. Note my feeble attempts to contain everything to a black tarp on the lounge room floor.

2 comments:

  1. I can see the trepidation in his body language: should I drink this or not???? Wonderful photos of both of your children. Have a lovely weekend. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!
    I used to love doing "experiments" when I was young…my mother did not love the potions of shampoo and talcum powder that ended up in the carpet!
    And she is far too cute to be a house elf!

    ReplyDelete