Sunday, September 1, 2013

35/52





 a portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013 via Che and Fidel

He : back visiting Betsy this weekend, digging out his old faithful yellow rescue rope, ( favourite possession from age two). Trying to get his sister to hold it firm at the other end.

She : showing her face of absolute disobedience while holding the other end up the tree. Followed by asking (eventually), What does firm mean?. Compliance was  still not forthcoming when he bellowed for her to hold it TIGHT!

3 comments:

  1. I'm right with Roboboy - yellow anything for me at the moment! And what is it with kids? They ALWAYS do the complete opposite of what is requested from them! I bet they'll be glad (like you) to be back at home. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the looks on both their faces. He appears to be having a hard time believing she could be so uncooperative, and she looks very pleased with her disobedience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. Keep it up. . I know something information, to know you can click here
    bathroom renovations ipswich
    bathroom renovations Brisbane

    ReplyDelete