Monday, September 16, 2013

37/52


a portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013 via Che and Fidel


He : went off to his first overnight Joey scout camp this weekend. He woke me at 530 fully dressed and bursting to go ( helps enormously that his dada is one of the pack leaders).

She : riding off to yet another kindy birthday party at our local park. I have only just realised how much her legs have grown, she may need a bigger bike when her own birthday comes around in a few short months.

7 comments:

  1. Hope that scout camp was a great success. I am sure that it was fun and nice no doubt for you to have some time with just your daughter.

    Why is it OK for little girls to have streamers on their bikes and not grown up girls??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! Reminds me of my brother in his Cub Scout uniform and my long-legged grandson on his bike. You're doing a fantastic job keeping up with the photo challenge, especially since you're in the middle of a construction project. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo of him with is dad is lovely...he looks so excited and so proud!
    And biking to birthday parties...life in Brisbane is pretty wonderful isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great photo of father and son - I hope they had a wonderful weekend together! My Jack also gets up every morning at 0530 and the first things he does is put on his school uniform (then proceeds to wake everybody else up. Every. Single. Morning.) Oh well, at least I don't need an alarm clock! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, lovely, lovely! House coming on great too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. As the daughter of a Boy-Scouts commissioner and wife to a life long scoutmaster, I have seen smiles like his hundred of times but it never fails to move me! He looks so happy!
    Thanks for sharing and glad I stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Mel. Look at his pleased-as-punch-face there! Your pair are too cute :-)

    ReplyDelete