Friday, October 7, 2011

Yay for Blogger help forums


Here is vintage sheet of the day. I have spent most of this week being unable to post comments on about half the blogs that I want to comment on. I have written long meaningful comments and not even realized that they had  vanished into thin air until days later. I have spent much time on blogger forums with supreme nerds who love to blog about how to fix other bloggers issues. Finally tonight, a week later I seem to have  fixed  it but I am too knackered to make the most of it.

I don't do brevity very well so this will probably be my best attempt at a short post. Remember that feeling as a new blogger when you only have followers who are related to you and the comments box keeps saying zero?. When you feel like you are talking to yourself and that interesting and creative people wouldn't have any interest in whatever you are posting about?

Well, having raved about the wondrousness that is blogtopia I have convinced one of my friends to start her own blog and share her sewing creations. I would love it for her if some bloggy friends were able to pop in and pay her a visit over here. She really needs some advice on how to best sell her kids clothes and has no experience with Etsy.

See you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Could you make her address a link please? I tried to go to it via search engine and cannot. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that quote a few people were having trouble leaving comments this past week, maybe it was a blogger issue? Either way, glad it's all fixed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only three of my followers are friends of mine from outside blog world. It's only been a few weeks and I'm still gaining confidence but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete